Senior Examinations InvigilatorBack to vacancies
ST CLEMENT DANES SCHOOL
Hourly rate: £11.66 (£10.53 for work carried out and £1.13 holiday pay)
Working pattern: Exam season – December, January, April-June
Casual Working Agreement
Required from 1st December 2020
We are seeking a Senior Invigilator to oversee and supervise examinations and to ensure that guidelines and regulations for the integrity and security of the examination papers and procedures are followed during examination sessions.
We would like you to have:
- Flexibility to work full time during the summer public exam season
- An understanding of the formality and importance of examinations
- Ability to lead and direct a team of invigilators
- Good attention to detail
- Good time keeping and the ability to be flexible, calm and logical
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team while supporting and taking direction from the Examinations Officer
- Previous experience of invigilation would be seen as highly desirable
We can offer:
- Flexible hours under a Casual Working Agreement
- The support of a highly professional and committed team
- A positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school
- The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
- The full job description and an application form can be downloaded from the school website
- Completed applications to be emailed to Dawn Gamble, Recruitment Manager, by 9:00am on Monday 2nd November 2020. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees.
- We reserve the right to close the advert early should a suitable applicant be found. Therefore, early application is advised
- Interview date: Tuesday 10th November 2020
Website: www.stclementdanes.org.uk / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk
School Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
We currently have no other vacancies.