Parents' Association Events
More information on PA Events can be found at http://pay.scdpaevents.co.uk/ where tickets/merchandise can also be purchased.
Comedy Night - Friday 26th October
Look out for more information about this annual event which is always a sell-out. It takes place at the Chorleywood Memorial Hall from 7pm.
Christmas Market - Saturday 1st December
This year's Christmas Market promises to provide the usual shopping opportunities as December starts. A great way to tick off items on the to-do list whilst getting in the festive mood and raising funds for the school. It takes place in the Barbirolli Hall from 11am to 3pm.
Quiz Night - Saturday 2nd February
Put this date in your diary for our annual quiz night - always a fantastic night out and a great opportunity to pit your wits against the teachers!
Our latest winner scooped £329.13 - if you would like to be in with a chance of winning and raise money for the school at the same time, please fill out our form which is available to download at the bottom of this page.
If you are interested in the following role, we would love to hear from you:
Buyer role and responsibilities
- Responsible for stock purchases – best price search & select of confectionary, beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), snacks, sundries, cleaning materials, stationary, event specific items (i.e xmas decs for Christmas Market)
- Liaison with Treasurer for current stock levels and ensure remain within budget and to cater for numbers at events
- Ensure all purchases are securely locked away
- Responsible for raffle prizes:
- obtaining, maintaining and tracking of for each event
- producing a coherent and up to date list for all committee members
- ensuring the Chair / Committee recognise and thank all supporters and
donors of raffle prizes
Would you like to get involved?
The PA Committee is a fun, vibrant team of committed parents. We have several roles available on the committee and we are always looking for volunteers to support our events. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel you could spare a bit of time to support the PA and the School.
Alternatively, come along at 7.30pm to our first Committee Meeting of the year on Monday 10th September to find out more about being part of the Committee.