Teacher Training OpportunitiesBack to vacancies
Train to Teach in a Danes Educational Trust School
Bursaries, Scholarships and Funding available
From 1st September 2020
Have you considered TEACHING as your next career move?
Teaching is more than just a career: it’s a vocation which leaves a tremendous legacy. If you’re looking for a job that’s completely out of the ordinary and you’re not afraid of a challenge, this could be the profession for you, whether this is your first position after university or you’re considering a new career.
So why teach?
- Teaching makes a difference, with visible results. “Every lesson shapes a life”.
- You’ll learn as well as teach: you’ll inspire and be inspired.
- There are superb career progression opportunities with job security.
- Every day is different.
- Flexible Hours.
- Competitive salaries with opportunities for funding while you train are available in key subjects.
Why train with us?
- You will be part of a Trust that develops optimistic, resilient learners and valued, empowered staff.
- You will collaborate with local, national and global partnerships to achieve our vision of ‘Making the Difference Together’.
- You will receive world-class training led by outstanding schools, with sessions delivered by national educationalists.
- You will receive individual support and mentoring from our teachers of excellence which continues into your NQT year.
The Danes Educational Trust have a number of Teacher Training places available for September 2020. Training is administered through the Herts and Bucks Teaching School Alliance, for more information click here, and see the details attached.
If you feel inspired and would like some more information, please email email@example.com. Please add FAO: R Brindley ITT in the subject heading.
Teach because it matters, because it is the most important profession in the world
We currently have no other vacancies.