ReceptionistBack to vacancies
We are seeking a Receptionist to join our team at St Clement Danes School to provide reception services to the school.
We would like you to have:
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Knowledge of IT systems, ie. Word, Excel, Outlook
- A natural aptitude for to model the Trust’s core behaviours – ‘We display transparency, kindness and respect in all our interactions with others, and support each other in all our endeavours. We are tenacious in our desire to make the difference together’.
We can offer:
- A permanent contract of 22.5 hours per week (Tuesday 8:00am-4:00pm, Wednesday and Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm)
- A positive working environment within an ‘Outstanding’ and heavily over-subscribed schools
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
- The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school on the Herts/Bucks border, recently awarded 'World Class' status and Croxley Danes School, a new secondary school which opened in September 2017, are part of the Danes Educational Trust. They were joined by two further schools in the Hatfield/Potters Bar area, Chancellor’s School and Onslow St Audrey School during the Summer. If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we would like to hear from you.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
- The full job description and an application form can be downloaded from the school’s website
- Applications to be sent to Mrs M. Patel (HR Administrator) by 10am on Monday, 23rd September 2019
- Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees
Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: 01923 284169