Assistant HeadteacherBack to vacancies
We are seeking two Assistant Headteachers to contribute to our talented and innovative Senior Leadership Team (SLT) at this outstanding, mixed, state secondary school. These posts have become available following the promotion of one member of the team to Deputy Headship in another school and another gaining promotion within the Danes Educational Trust - the Multi-Academy Trust of which St Clement Danes is a part.
We can offer:
- Talented and committed staff
- Motivated students
- A role tailored to suit your strengths and interests
- A competitive salary: L12-16 (Fringe Area)
- Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the school’s many partnerships
- The possibility for future career development within the Trust
- A significantly reduced teaching load
- Admission arrangements favourable to children of staff
We want you to bring:
- A passion for education in its widest sense
- A proven ability to lead and inspire others
- Experience of leading school improvement at middle or senior leadership level
- Enthusiasm, common sense and good humour
We are looking for the right person to fill this important role; you are looking for the right school to work in. The Applicant Information Pack contains a wealth of information to inform your application.
We hope that, having read this information, you will decide to make an application. In order to do so please:
1. Complete the Danes Educational Trust Leadership Team Application Form.
2. Write a letter of application (of no more than two sides of A4, minimum font size 11) detailing:
- How your unique contribution as a senior leader will ensure that St Clement Danes sustains and improves upon its outstanding outcomes over the next 5 years
3. Send both, together with the names and contact details of two referees, via post or email to Mrs Manisha Patel, Trust HR Administrator, to arrive by 10am on Monday 25th February using the contact details on the back of Applicant Information Pack.
We may well take up references to aid in shortlisting; all shortlisted candidates will have references taken up prior to being invited to interview.
Interviews will take place across two days during the period Thursday 28th February to Monday 4th March 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and staff. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.