Medical AdministratorBack to vacancies
15 hours per week over 2 days, Term Time plus 5 INSET days plus 30 hours holiday working
H4 Point 17: £18,672 + £857 fringe allowance FTE (pro rata)
Actual salary including fringe allowance: £7,090 per annum
Required as soon as possible
We are seeking a Medical Administrator to join our team at the Danes Educational Trust based at St Clement Danes School in Chorleywood on the Herts/Bucks border. The role is responsible for providing First Aid, medical and social welfare to students as well as accurately maintain student records both on SIMS and hard copy and to provide information to relevant staff.
We would like you to have:
- Experience of working with children, young people, parents and carers
- Knowledge of school procedures, First Aid and Paediatric First Aid qualifications or a willingness to undertake training.
- A medical, nursing or social care qualification would be advantageous as would experience of managing medical matters relating to students, including the management of prescribed and non prescribed medicines.
- Knowledge of child protection procedures
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent IT skills
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work within an expanding Multi Academy Trust
- A positive working environment within an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school setting
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team
- A school with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school on the Herts/Bucks border, recently awarded 'World Class' status and Croxley Danes School, a new secondary school which opened in September 2017 are part of the Danes Educational Trust. If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we would like to hear from you.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
- The full job description and a support staff application form can be downloaded below
- Applications to be sent to Manisha Patel, HR Administrator, by 10am on Monday, 25th February 2019
- Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees