Netball Coach (part time)Back to vacancies
ST CLEMENT DANES SCHOOL
1.5 hours per week (Wednesdays 3.30pm – 5.00pm)
£35.00 per hour (£31.61 for work carried out £3.39 holiday pay)
Required ASAP until Easter 2020.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Netball coach to join our PE Department. The successful candidate will coach year 7 netball teams in preparation for school fixtures and tournaments.
We would like you to have:
- Experience of coaching in Netball.
- Level 1 Coaching qualification and / or Level C Umpiring qualification, or QTS.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- A natural aptitude for to model the Trust’s core behaviours – ‘We display transparency, kindness and respect in all our interactions with others, and support each other in all our endeavours. We are tenacious in our desire to make the difference together’.
We can offer:
- £35.00 per hour, to start as soon as possible, until Easter 2020.
- Working hours 3.30pm – 5.00pm Wednesdays weekly, term time only.
- Assistance of 6th form helpers at training sessions.
- Use of floodlit outdoor netball courts and (if available) sports hall.
- A positive working environment within an ‘Outstanding’ and heavily over-subscribed school.
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships.
St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school on the Herts/Bucks border, recently awarded 'World Class' status and Croxley Danes School, a new secondary school which opened in September 2017, are part of the Danes Educational Trust. They were joined by two further schools in the Hatfield/Potters Bar area, Chancellor’s School and Onslow St Audrey School during the Summer. If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we would like to hear from you.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
- The full job description and an application form can be downloaded from the school’s website.
- Applications to be sent to Mrs D Gamble (Recruitment Manager) by 9.00am on Monday, 18th November 2019.
- Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees.
- The school reserve the right to close the advert early, should a suitable applicant be found; therefore, early application is advised.
Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: 01923 589699